________________________________________
need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.comBring on the Trumpets.
|
displaying posts 26 to 41 of 41
Pages (2): 1 [2]
| Author | Subject: High boost exhaust systems |
welshpug!
Capt Pedantic Location: Bigend, Wales. Registered: 27 Mar 2007 Posts: 25,868 Status: Offline |
Post #26
I'd rather hear the induction that have my ears assaulted by a s**te exhaust ________________________________________ need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.comBring on the Trumpets. |
|
|
|
stan_306gti6
Forum AdminLocation: Kent Registered: 18 Jan 2004 Posts: 21,769 Status: Offline |
Post #27
welshpug! wrote: I'd rather hear the induction that have my ears assaulted by a s**te exhaust I don't get a choice with my setup. ![]() ________________________________________ "Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"Peugeot 306 GTi-6 2000 (X), Moonstone |
|
|
|
welshpug!
Capt Pedantic Location: Bigend, Wales. Registered: 27 Mar 2007 Posts: 25,868 Status: Offline |
Post #28
pardon?________________________________________ need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.comBring on the Trumpets. |
|
|
|
stan_306gti6
Forum AdminLocation: Kent Registered: 18 Jan 2004 Posts: 21,769 Status: Offline |
Post #29
welshpug! wrote: pardon? ![]() ________________________________________ "Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"Peugeot 306 GTi-6 2000 (X), Moonstone |
|
|
|
russbez
Seasoned Pro Location: Inverness-Shire Registered: 19 Dec 2005 Posts: 7,459 Status: Offline |
Post #30
![]() ________________________________________ TEAM HIGH BOOST SUPERCHARGED RALLYEMy Rallye project thread |
|
|
|
armzsc6
Seasoned Pro Location: Crowborough Registered: 22 Mar 2008 Posts: 3,445 Status: Offline |
Post #31
Lol same, you can hear the charger spool up and a bit of induction noise then exhaust takes over. I'm not a fan of most exhausts but mine sounds ![]() Will post a video on here somewhen . Possibly of it on the rollers on Sunday on full chat. ________________________________________ Black power baby! SUUUUUPERCHARGED Seat Leon FR TDI 190BHP 300lbft daily gti-6 killer :p 12x 306's owned so far Cambelts, clutches, service work carried out on All makes and models, Peugeot Citroen / mitsubishi specialist. Pug planet / Citroen Lexia diagnostics / code reads available. |
|
|
|
stan_306gti6
Forum AdminLocation: Kent Registered: 18 Jan 2004 Posts: 21,769 Status: Offline |
Post #32
When mine was on Wayne's rollers being mapped, it sounded like a rocket launch at full chat! ![]() ________________________________________ "Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"Peugeot 306 GTi-6 2000 (X), Moonstone |
|
|
|
armzsc6
Seasoned Pro Location: Crowborough Registered: 22 Mar 2008 Posts: 3,445 Status: Offline |
Post #33
Bet yours did with the silly boost that thing runs lol________________________________________ Black power baby! SUUUUUPERCHARGED Seat Leon FR TDI 190BHP 300lbft daily gti-6 killer :p 12x 306's owned so far Cambelts, clutches, service work carried out on All makes and models, Peugeot Citroen / mitsubishi specialist. Pug planet / Citroen Lexia diagnostics / code reads available. |
|
|
|
swiftyboi006
Seasoned Pro Location: Maidenhead Registered: 12 Apr 2010 Posts: 2,110 Status: Offline |
Post #34
Stan when you going +500bhp? ![]() ________________________________________ cherry p1.....SOLD (regreting this)blaze p2.....why did i buy this SOLD Black p3 |
|
|
|
stan_306gti6
Forum AdminLocation: Kent Registered: 18 Jan 2004 Posts: 21,769 Status: Offline |
Post #35
swiftyboi006 wrote: Stan when you going +500bhp? ![]() ![]() I'm not mate. I'm happy with the car and I've reached the end of development with it. I look to enjoy driving it for the rest of this year and then park it up for a few years. ![]() ________________________________________ "Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"Peugeot 306 GTi-6 2000 (X), Moonstone |
|
|
|
eliotrw
Seasoned Pro Location: Southwark Registered: 18 Jul 2010 Posts: 4,865 Status: Offline |
Post #36
stan_306gti6 wrote: swiftyboi006 wrote: Stan when you going +500bhp? ![]() ![]() I'm not mate. I'm happy with the car and I've reached the end of development with it. I look to enjoy driving it for the rest of this year and then sell it to Eliot for about 5K Yeah no worries mate give me a ring whenever.. ________________________________________ Ex- Phase 3 China GTi-6 T-Reg |
|
|
|
stan_306gti6
Forum AdminLocation: Kent Registered: 18 Jan 2004 Posts: 21,769 Status: Offline |
Post #37
@ Eliot!________________________________________ "Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"Peugeot 306 GTi-6 2000 (X), Moonstone |
|
|
|
jord294
Seasoned Pro Location: somewhere in north wales Registered: 09 Nov 2009 Posts: 3,119 Status: Offline |
Post #38
Have to say, from hearing stillys and lees s/c cars rumbling through the village this morning, both cars sounded awesome, and looked the tits.I know lee had a longlife system ________________________________________ FRESHLY RE-FURBISHED GTI BEAMSFITTING AND LOWERING AVAILABLE. ALL AXLES BUILT USING GENUINE PEUGEOT PARTS IF I'M NOT HERE, IT ONLY MEANS ONE THING.... I'M SOMEWHERE ELSE! |
|
|
|
bigbadbowen
Seasoned Pro Location: Winchester Registered: 21 Nov 2003 Posts: 13,753 Status: Offline |
Post #39
I have a 4 -1 manifold with a matching exhaust system that would be pretty handy for a sc 6 ? But I bet the sound of tbs at full chat smashes an sc sound all day long |
|
|
|
eliotrw
Seasoned Pro Location: Southwark Registered: 18 Jul 2010 Posts: 4,865 Status: Offline |
Post #40
I liked the sound of Maxgti-6s charged car when I went in it.Exhaust was also a longlife but wasn't too loud at all, You could hear the charger in his and it sounded pretty epic... I was very glad i'd parted with the cash for the kit only 10 minutes earlier that's for certain... ________________________________________ Ex- Phase 3 China GTi-6 T-Reg |
|
|
|
bigbadbowen
Seasoned Pro Location: Winchester Registered: 21 Nov 2003 Posts: 13,753 Status: Offline |
Post #41
I also have a long life exhaust from an x super charged car if anyone is interested ? |
|
|
|
Pages (2): 1 [2]
The Peugeot GTi-6 & Rallye Owners Club - ©2026 all rights reserved.
Please Note: The views and opinions found herein are those of individuals, and not of The Peugeot 306 GTi-6 & Rallye Owners Club or any individuals involved.
No responsibility is taken or assumed for any comments or statements made on, or in relation to, this website. Please see our updated privacy policy. (NEW HOST)