Post #1
Hey folks, Josip from Croatia here. I recent build 2.1 stroker form zero and for last 3 months cant sort some problems wiht idle,I don't know what to do next, so I thought I'd try asking for help here.Engine is build in this configuration:
RS block
Ported polished RS head, catcams double valves
cat cams 4903109
new diesel crank
K1 conrods
Pocketed pistons
lightened flywheel and evything balanced
stock ECU (tuner whaithing to do his magic)
Returnless fuel line
eliminated gasoline vapors
And missing original T piece on vacum line,did it with some regular T piece (someone told me here that original one has one way valve build inside ? )
Basicly engine made 300 km but is having idle problem. Starts when cold,probably running with the choke on. Then when I turn it off it wont start without throttle and wont idle,just drops dead.
I tried to disconect / connect idle valve when the ignion is on and after that it starts but idle stays high.It works for some time but after next turning off wont start again without throtlle.
What did I do:
Checked complet ecu wireing, al OK
Changed all sensors,from temp
disconected ps sensor
changed cam sensor
changed 3 idle valves
bought back original bosch map sensor
TPS sensor
.....
Changed evrything but ECU haha and yes can't connect with diagnostics on ECU .....
Any advice ?
Thank you

Joka-cro