displaying posts 1 to 6 of 6

Author Subject: 206 cc dayrunning lights
nadium

Regular

Post #1
Hey Forum. i know this isnt a 306 gti, but my boss has imported this one from spain. and here in cold denmark its a law that there should be lights and the car all day. but then you need to turn it on the cantact, but its not able to code it in the BSI device becouse its the old version. and we tried to put a relay on it but it would not turn on the rear lights.

any one hwo got a solution on this ?

sorry my poor english.

kenneth
Posted 6th Nov 2013 at 10:03
nadium

Regular

Post #2
on the car all day. Smile
Posted 6th Nov 2013 at 10:03
heliosphan

Senior User

Post #3
Could you not just turn the lights on every time you use the car? Or do you mean that there must be no way of turning the lights off for the bilsyn, so it would fail?

I can turn the DRL on/off in our S60 with Vida/DiCE but I assume that action would be illegal in Scandinavian countries.
Posted 6th Nov 2013 at 13:30
nadium

Regular

Post #4
yes but its a car we sold and the customer dont want to turn it on every time she drive it, all cars in denmark when u start it the DRL comes on but not the dashlight. then u need to turn the contact on.

and in denmark there should come light on when you start or else i would fail bilsyn/MOT Big grin Big grin
Posted 6th Nov 2013 at 13:52
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Check the manual. Some peugeots there is a fuse you can move to convert it to DRLs. Im pretty sure you can do it with Ph3 306s as well.
Posted 6th Nov 2013 at 17:51
nadium

Regular

Post #6
any one hwo can give me a solution on this one ??
Posted 12th Nov 2013 at 12:52