displaying posts 1 to 25 of 124

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 .. last

Author Subject: why are people being banned?
eddiebeano

Senior User

Post #1
Just went out for a quick drive, came back and noticed several members were banned, why is this?

team: Stealth Ninja
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:57
J:$soulman Banned!

Post #2
f*ck THE SYSTEM! LOL
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 22:58
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
:-O

Cherry rallye - DOB Thursday 29/04/1999
Team Rallye - the leaner, meaner, better looking sister of the GTI6 Big grin
roland rat wrote:
You sir either live for the 6 or have a mental retardation to still be repairing this!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fecking temperamental. 
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:00
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
:-O

roland rat wrote:
You sir either live for the 6 or have a mental retardation to still be repairing this!

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fecking temperamental. 
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:00
eddiebeano

Senior User

Post #5
J:$soulman wrote:
f*ck THE SYSTEM! LOL

could you expand on that?

team: Stealth Ninja
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:03
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
Kev came on for the first time in seven years, banned Soulman and revoked my membership. No explanations or refund on either.

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:03
peetypug

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
There's always a noob that has to have their 10p worth LOL

roland rat wrote:

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:04
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #8
owain wrote:
Kev came on for the first time in seven years, banned Soulman and revoked my membership. No explanations or refund on either.

He also banned Gilsey, Method, Ryan and Steph Sad

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:06
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #9
I miss Method Man Sad

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:06
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #10
owain wrote:
I miss Method Man Sad

Yeah he was made for admin. Think it was jeasoulsy of being replaced.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:07
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #11
thugpuggin wrote:
Yeah he was made for admin.

At least he gave a crap about the place.

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:08
tjcgti

Regular

Post #12
Well banning isn't going to solve anything. The admin want more admin. Volunteers named themselves and the thread didn't get replied to by admin, so a joke was made out of it, people didn't seem to like the humour and locked every thread in sight.
So the people responsible got banned....and have rejoined to admins delight!
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:09

Post #13
Damn right. He was the only one that truly gave a shit. At least he would have corrected my name!!!
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:10
heidi6

Regular

Post #14
I obviously don't know owain and jsoulman personally but having read a fair bit on this forum (before I paid my membership) you guys were (other than the techy bits) one of the deciding factors. You see I live a very sad life and thought you'd be my friends LOL LOL

Seriously though there's a lot of useless c*nts on any forum but a forum is just that, freedom of speech. Yes you can have rules but you can't ban the man. Live and let live. Nobody has to reply to the tosh.

Thats my thoughts, now go f*ck yourselvesThumbs up

I live work (to pay) for the 306

Phase 3 Astor. Built on Wednesday, 12th April 2000 in France.

Years of 'Creative Maintenance' mean this car is now much lighter and slightly more 'race' specced... Tee hee
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:10
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #15
Yup, basically it's only gone to prove the point - that the admin of this site is a joke. People are literally putting their names down to do the job for free, get ignored for weeks (months?) then when an admin *does* come along, they just wave their big banning stick around with no explanation and go back to ignoring everyone.

Countless times I've added (and I'm not alone here) in-depth explanations of improvements I think could be made to the site, and we just get ignored. Not even shot down, just ignored.

Ridiculous.

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:12
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #16
It's your small man syndrome, they have replied it's just been at the top of the page.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:13
binkagti

Seasoned Pro

Post #17
Revoking owain and taking his membership away is not on, no warnings or anything, bang out of order if you ask me, the people being banned etc make the forum, its a funny place to be part of and long may it continue (not the banning lol)

TEAM Supercharged Rallye

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:14
rikky 🦔

Post #18
i would like my membership 'revoking' and refunding, i don't feel any better, feel like it's done any good whatsoever or anything for having paid. the whole thing's stupid and needs seriously addressing properly. exactly what owain said basically, countless times there have been people saying they'd help [myself included] but get completely ignored and every suggestion put forward or improvements mentioned which seem to be disregarded

ghey

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:16

Post #19
heidi6 wrote:
I obviously don't know owain and jsoulman personally but having read a fair bit on this forum (before I paid my membership) you guys were (other than the techy bits) one of the deciding factors. You see I live a very sad life and thought you'd be my friends LOL LOL

Seriously though there's a lot of useless c*nts on any forum but a forum is just that, freedom of speech. Yes you can have rules but you can't ban the man. Live and let live. Nobody has to reply to the tosh.

Thats my thoughts, now go f*ck yourselvesThumbs up

Im well confused, are you saying you want to be our friends but also telling us to go f*ck ourselves?
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:16
heidi6

Regular

Post #20
owain wrote:
Yup, basically it's only gone to prove the point - that the admin of this site is a joke. People are literally putting their names down to do the job for free, get ignored for weeks (months?) then when an admin *does* come along, they just wave their big banning stick around with no explanation and go back to ignoring everyone.

Countless times I've added (and I'm not alone here) in-depth explanations of improvements I think could be made to the site, and we just get ignored. Not even shot down, just ignored.

Ridiculous.

I noticed the points you make above. Admins should remain impartial but to just sit back is unfair. There is a lot of useful info and banter on here and I am quite enjoying not just cracking one out of an evening. Admins, surely a discussion of sorts should be entered into to keep the peace.

Admins seem like God. You can ask a question, but the answer never really comes Smile

I live work (to pay) for the 306

Phase 3 Astor. Built on Wednesday, 12th April 2000 in France.

Years of 'Creative Maintenance' mean this car is now much lighter and slightly more 'race' specced... Tee hee
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:17
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #21
OH WHAT A f*ckING JOKE

Just tried to PM Kev to ask why the hell I've been banned, and why I haven't been refunded. What do I get?

Pikey bas**rd hasn't even paid for membership! LOL

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:17
binkagti

Seasoned Pro

Post #22
Yes exactly that lol

TEAM Supercharged Rallye

Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:18

Post #23
rikky wrote:
i would like my membership 'revoking' and refunding, i don't feel any better, feel like it's done any good whatsoever or anything for having paid £20. the whole thing's stupid and needs seriously addressing properly. exactly what owain said basically, countless times there have been people saying they'd help [myself included] but get completely ignored and every suggestion put forward or improvements mentioned which seem to be disregarded

ghey

This is what I proved. I made a genuine list and even had your name on it my good friend. It was there for ages, got ignored and so we amused ourselves for a bit.
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #24
owain wrote:
OH WHAT A f*ckING JOKE

Just tried to PM Kev to ask why the hell I've been banned, and why I haven't been refunded. What do I get?

Pikey bas**rd hasn't even paid for membership! LOL

Fringe benefits I guess...

Joint Kent Leader

rikky 🦔

Post #25
LOL seriously have to laugh sometimes

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 23:19

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 .. last